Brand Manager APPLY NOW
Ireland Remote/ Regular Commute to Dublin Marketing Tue, Aug 31, 2021
We’re looking for a versatile Brand Manager to lead the implementation of fiid’s marketing strategy in-trade and online. This role will develop annual marketing campaigns, design and lead trade activations, support the Commercial team with promotional cycles, create brand assets and lead fiid’s digital marketing strategy. You will be responsible for researching consumer behavior, data insights and market trends to develop informed and creative marketing activations.
This role is best suited for someone looking to make their mark, someone who loves the variety of marketing in a fast-paced environment, who views marketing holistically, is obsessed with their consumer and is comfortable with leading activity from concept to execution. We are a small team with ambitious goals and our brand is at the centre of everything. This will give you the opportunity to become a well-rounded marketing lead, taking on every single interaction our customers have with our fiid brand. We’ve already made strides with in-store executions, became a carbon neutral ready meal, aligned with Mary’s Meals as our charity partner donating one meal for every meal we sell, and are relaunching our website. But…..there’s so much more to do!
This role will be Ireland-based, with ability to regularly commute to Dublin each week.
You’ll proactively manage the fiid brand and product portfolio, developing plans and collateral to optimise the marketing mix and maximise sales and profitability. You are the protector of the brand, ensuring we are connecting in the right way with our consumer at all touchpoints. You will lead a junior content/ social media team member, liaise closely with our in-house Designer, Commercial, NPD and Sustainability team members to ensure fiid is always presented at its best.
BRAND PLANNING AND PERFORMANCE
- With the support of our Founder, drive and project manage the creation of long-term brand strategy and brand plans based on consumer, customer, and shopper insight.
- Lead the development and execution of the product activity calendar, aligning it to key business priorities seeking out best-practice to develop commercially compelling category rationale to deliver performance and growth.
- Develop and lead brand guidelines, ensuring the team is always working within our brand guidelines, project plans and marketing ways of working.
- Work with our Creative Designer to define brand assets and design requirements for engaging execution.
- Manage and implement promotions and launches across our business. Ensure that promotion material- POS, sales presenters, presentations, promotions are up to date and available in advance of every journey cycle.
- Oversee, develop and manage the marketing support for new market entry, including brand representation, presentations, competitor analysis and international campaigns to support growth in new markets.
- Manage displays, accounting for forecasting and production to ensure displays are available to meet demand and produced in line with brand guidelines.
- Support Commercial Director with product pricing, rationalisation and discontinuations effectively throughout the business, minimising stock & collateral write-off by ensuring clear, ample and timely communication both internally and externally.
- Understand and manage pricing & promotion strategy, margin mix and volume drivers.
- Be the key marketing contact for sales support, acting as the voice of the market internally and voice of the brand to sales teams, ensuring all activity helps to build business credibility and meet or exceed targets. Coordination of briefing materials for the sales team, keeping them fully informed of all developments and changes.
- Measure, monitor and evaluate success of marketing initiatives including sales performance, during and post campaign; recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Work with Supply Chain to forecast stock requirements and ensure we have stock to meet demand for marketing needs, promotions, samplings, special lines and campaigns.
- Own sampling and experiential strategy, delivering plans for each market.
- Identifying appropriate key influencers both from our community and beyond, developing collaboration proposals and building and maintaining relationships.
- Manage all PR and influencer drops and campaigns.
- Monitors brand performance and brand perception, identify, diagnose and help solve brand-level performance issues
- Continually monitor the market in terms of own brands & competitors through analysis and understanding of market data; looking for opportunities to enhance brand awareness and sales.
- Oversee and investigate marketing performance vs overall business objectives and turnover goals.
- Conduct weekly and monthly reporting on marketing activations vs engagement, ROS, sales performance, budget and spend.
- Lead the digital marketing plans for the brand, responsible for overseeing all fiid digital marketing efforts including all social media platforms.
- Planning strategic campaigns, across web, search, email, social media and display advertising.
- Creating, photographing and directing content production, with support from Creative Designer.
- Lead a junior content/ social media team member who will be managing our social platforms day to day. Your role will be responsible for creative ideation and planning, along with motivating and enhancing your teams’ capabilities.
- Work with our Creative Designer to define content design requirements.
- Managing paid ads agency, ensuring advertising falls in line with brand guidelines, objectives and budget.
- Driving a holistic approach between paid and organic digital channels.
- With support from Jr. Marketing, brand sourcing to run competitions building fiid’s awareness and partnering with like-minded brands.
- Day to day management of fiid’s e-commerce website using Shopify, improving user experience, increasing SEO and maximising sales through efficient marketing.
- Ongoing measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage all third party relationships including PR, D2C, Photography, Print, etc.
- Lead cross-agency teams and foster new partnerships in developing the brand’s communication approach and execution.
- Manage all third party marketing contracts, ensuring costs are allocated within the budget.
- Evaluate third party performance vs cost, ensuring we’re getting the best from relationships in the most cost effective way.
- Identify sustainable third party marketing suppliers for POS materials, brand assets, print, etc.
- Work closely with fiid’s PR consultant to build brand awareness.
- Other duties may apply
YOU’LL BE PERFECT FOR US BECAUSE
- You already love fiid, you believe in what we’re trying to achieve within the category and want to help build the brand.
- You have a minimum 3 years’ experience working for a brand, preferably within FMCG.
- You have digital marketing experience, managing all social platforms and engaging with consumers/followers.
- You have a knack for planning and structure, creating thoughtful and efficient marketing plans.
- Organisation Skills of Marie Kondo - you'll be responsible for planning your own days and workflow.
- You have experience in executing creative and engaging campaigns in-trade and online.
- You are comfortable working with a start-up appropriate budget and have the ability to be creative about activations in line with this.
- You have enthusiasm and drive, a can-do attitude and a burning ambition to grow sales through marketing.
- You are a team player- this is non-negotiable for us: we're a small, entrepreneurial team and rely heavily on one another for support to achieve our goals. You have the energy and focus to work and thrive within a small team that is going places very very fast.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company-funded health insurance
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- One 4-day week a month: yes! We take the last Friday off every month to do whatever you want!
- Wellbeing reimbursement, up to €50/month
- Flexible Working Hours
- Remote Work
- fiid product allowance
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to attend talks & events to support your career development
- This role can be based anywhere in Ireland, with ability to regularly commute to Dublin/ our office.
- Our office is located in the TU Dublin, Grangegorman Campus, near Smithfield and within walking distance to over 10 coffee shops, this is important.
- At the moment, due to health and safety, we are working remotely, with the ability to go into office on assigned days.
- 6 month probationary period applies
fiid is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
2021-08-31|||Ireland Remote/ Regular Commute to Dublin|||Marketing ||||||mnMzQEBUqWVKFzMR|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
APPLICATION FORM * Required