UK Field Sales Executive APPLY NOW
London, UK/ Remote Sales Fri, Oct 02, 2020
We're looking for a superstar full-time field sales executive to own and champion our wholesale retail accounts in the UK and help grow the brand in a new market for us. You are the relationship starter, the shelf checker and the sales maker. Your role is to increase market share by meeting and exceeding agreed objectives in terms of acquiring new business and customer retention. We want someone brimming with excitement and energy. We know you’re not going to be the finished product, but are you up for the challenge of learning to be an awesome salesperson?
We're passionate about wellness, being better and healthy living and this should be important to you too. You'll inspire others with this passion and enthusiasm and will embody the fiid brand.Are you smart? Are you motivated? Are you ambitious? Are you entrepreneurial? Are you charming? Great, we'll help you learn the rest.
You will own the London area as your territory, with the opportunity for UK growth. It will be your task to make sure our retail partners get as much support as possible on the ground. As part of your role you'll be expected to achieve the following targets:
- ENSURE SUPPLY: Work with our UK wholesale partners to maintain stock levels on a weekly basis in stores across your allocated territory
- BEST FOOT FORWARD: You’ll make sure our products are displayed as they should be at store level and that we always look our best on shelf. You’ll also make sure all promotions are implemented across the market
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Plan, negotiate and execute brand launches in the UK wholesale channel with sustainable, long term commercial value-adding agreements in place . Get fiid on the shelf in attention grabbing, high foot fall locations: shops, cafes, gyms, delis, wherever can sell our delicious meals! You'll have weekly targets for growing our presence within your territory
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT: Sell in new lines to existing stockists; build relationships and arrange commercial deals for displays and promotions; provide sales and financial reports to the wider Sales and Management team.
- AWARENESS AND BRAND BUILDING: Drive trial and awareness of the fiid portfolio in creative and cost effective ways to grab the attention of the right people
- NEW PRODUCTS: We're launching a brand new range over the next year which will open fiid up to new channels. You'll have a totally blank slate here and will have the enviable task of creating something brand new from nothing!
- SPECIAL PROJECTS: We’ve a few things up our sleeves for 2020/2021 and you’ll have the opportunity to take ownership and make a special project your own should you wish - examples include researching and executing a new channel strategy outside of retail
- Other duties may be assigned
YOU’LL BE PERFECT FOR US BECAUSE
- You have previous FMCG sales experience within UK, including B2B environment
- You have a competitive spirit and passion for selling and building relationships
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- You have enthusiasm and drive, a Can-do Attitude and a burning ambition to grow within sales
- You have a passion for health and wellness is a must
- You are a team player- A team player is non-negotiable for us: we're small and scrappy and rely heavily on one another for support to achieve our goals
- You are a people-person: you'll spend a lot of time meeting people, building relationships and representing the brand
- You have a full clean UK driving licence
- Organisation Skills of Marie Kondo - you'll be responsible for planning your own days and workflow
- The energy and focus to work and thrive within a small team that is going places very very fast
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- One 4-day week a month: yes! We take the first Monday off every month to do whatever you want!
- Subsidised gym membership, up to £50/month
- Flexible working hours
- Scope for remote work
- All the fiid you can imagine
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Travel reimbursements, looking into train and bike
- Opportunities to attend talks & events to support your career development
- Remote working, London based with travel required. Our head office is located in Dublin, Ireland
2020-10-02|||London, UK/ Remote|||Sales||||||mrwxFjZuv~dophKV|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
APPLICATION FORM * Required